Measures to contain the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19
Chemical Express has placed the protection of the health and safety of its workers before its commitment to the continuity of the transport service on behalf of its customers. Health and safety are in fact considered of primary importance, together with the obligations of a wider social responsibility to face the epidemiological emergency COVID-19.
Starting from the communication of the escalation of the emergency of the Coronavirus COVID 19 started in Italy on 21.02.2020 through the Lombardy Region Ordinance and with the first provisions of the Ministry of Health to date, Chemical Express, as a company and part of a Community, worked to implement compliance with the provisions of the Ministry of Health and Government Authorities.
Based on the dynamically evolving provisions, we continuously adapt the measures adopted to date and keep any monitoring necessary in this regard active.
In this sense, and with a view to good practice and shared social responsibility, we report below what we have done so far with great effort and collaboration of all the Chemical Express departments, in spite of the difficult conditions, in compliance with the regulatory provisions relating to COVID-19.
Shared regulatory protocol for containing the spread of COVID-19
- How to enter the company
- How to access external suppliers
- Cleaning and sanitizing
- Personal hygiene precautions
- Personal protective equipment
- Management of common areas
- Business organization (shifts, travel and smart work)
- Management of working hours
- Management of employees' entry and exit
- Internal travel, meetings, internal events and training
- Management of a symptomatic person in the company
- Health surveillance, competent doctor
Particularly, the staff was informed about:
- Stay at home in the presence of fever (over 37.5 °) or other flu symptoms and call your family doctor and health authority
- Do not enter or remain in the company in the presence of fever (over 37.5 °) or other flu symptoms
- Promptly declare, even after entering the company, any dangerous conditions (symptoms of flu, temperature, coming from areas at risk or contact with people positive to the virus in the previous 14 days, etc.) in which the Authority's measures require you to inform your family doctor and the health authority and to stay at your home
- Comply with all the provisions of the Authorities and the employer when accessing the company (particularly, keep a safe distance, observe the rules of hand hygiene and behave correctly in terms of hygiene)
- Promptly and responsibly inform the Employer or, in his absence, the Manager of the presence of any flu symptoms during the performance of work, taking care to remain at an adequate distance from the people present
The staff was also informed about the possibility that, prior to accessing the company, anyone can be subjected to body temperature control, and that if this temperature is higher than 37.5 °, access to the workplace will not be allowed but temporary isolation will be provided without the need to go to the emergency room but in any case contacting your doctor as soon as possible and following his instructions.