In accordance with art. 13 of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereafter "GDPR 2016/679"), laying down provisions for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, we wish to inform you that the personal data you provide will be processed in compliance with the aforementioned law and the confidentiality obligations to which Chemical Express Srl, VAT No. 07335951219, with registered office in Via Luigi Volpicella n. 194 Naples (NA), is required to comply with as a Data Controller.
1. Categories of personal data
Chemical Express Srl will process your personal data collected during the conclusion of the contract and during the contractual relationship. As an example, the Data Controller will acquire the following types of personal data:
- Name and surname, place and date of birth
- Address of residence
- Contacts, such as phone number and e-mail address
- Tax Number
- Bank details (eg IBAN) or other data required for payment
2. Purpose of the treatment
The personal data you provide are necessary to allow the establishment and management of the contractual relationship (for example for the accounting management of the contract); failing this, it will not be possible to execute the contract and provide the requested service. In addition, but only with your optional consent, your data will be processed for direct marketing purposes, sending promotional communications, newsletters, market research or other sample searches and sales by email, text messages and post; your refusal to supply them will preclude only the carrying out of marketing activities.
3. Consent to treatment
The processing will be done subject to your free and explicit consent for the purposes referred to in paragraph 2 and for the fulfillment of legal obligations (such as, by way of example, tax obligations related to the execution of the contract) and, in general , for possible litigation procedures. For these purposes, the Owner will process all personal data indicated in point 1.
4. Method of treatment
The treatment will be carried out in an automated and / or manual manner in compliance with the provisions of art. 32 of the GDPR 2016/679 concerning security measures, by persons specifically appointed and in compliance with the provisions of art. 29 GDPR 2016/679.
5. Duration of treatment and storage
We point out that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, your personal data will be processed for the period of time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected and until there are obligations for law or related to the performance of the contract. Your data will be kept for a maximum period of 10 years after this deadline for purposes related to the fulfillment of legal obligations and to allow the Company to defend its rights.
6. Scope of communication and sharing
We also inform you that the collected data will never be shared and will not be communicated without your explicit consent, except for the necessary communications that may involve the transfer of data to public bodies, to the credit institutions with which the Company operates for payment purposes, to financial and / or factoring institutions, to external consultants or other subjects for the fulfillment of legal obligations. These subjects will process your data as Data Processors. The list of data processors may be requested from the Data Controller by writing to the postal address of the registered office or to "info (at) chemicalexpress.it".
7. Transfer of personal data
Your data will not be transferred either to Member States of the European Union or to third countries outside the European Union.
8. Existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling
Chemical Express Srl does not adopt any automated decision making process, including profiling, referred to in article 22, paragraphs 1 and 4, of EU Regulation no. 679/2016.
9. Rights of the interested party
At any time, you may exercise, in accordance with articles from 15 to 22 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, the right to:
- Ask for information regarding the existence of personal data
- Ask for access to your personal data
- Obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, when possible, the retention period
- Obtain data correction and deletion
- Obtain treatment limitation
- Obtain data portability, i.e. receive them from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without impediments
- Oppose treatment at any time and also in the case of treatment for direct marketing purposes
- Oppose to an automated decision-making process concerning individuals, including profiling
- Revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior to the revocation
- Propose a complaint to a supervisory authority
You can exercise your rights with a written request to be sent to Chemical Express Srl, to the postal address of the registered office or to the email address "info (at) chemicalexpress.it".